9 months and...
my heart EF rate is 30-35 (your EF rate is probably 70)
my baby is getting big and it makes me sad
I still cry
I wish I could rewind the last 8
I am finally getting the fact I have no control over nor do I understand people who hold grudges
I love my husband MORE today than ever
I want more babies, I just do, and I am so sad about it
The chest pain is starting to ease up
I am officially in the worst shape I have ever been (yuck)
we still live in Flag and LOVE it
I've made great new friends
I have re-connected with old friends that I missed
I am alive, and that is something all by itself.
Thanks for being around these last 9 months to support me, and here is to 9 more. One last thing. Watch this video. I love it, reminds me there is a Heavenly Father who loves me, and there are still things that 'need to be done in this city'
Here are some more Pics of my 'Miss Maddy' at 9 months old.



4 comments:
WOW 9 months! MADNESS!!!!!! I've been meaning to call you back! Sorry, just crazy over here! I took on two more babysitting kids so that makes the grand total of 6 (including my own) Shoot. me. in. the. foot. Well loves, try to stay positive, I know its hard but sometimes it the only thing that keeps me going!
what a great video--kris is the man! your little girl isn't quite as little anymore huh? i love that dress! love you!
She.....and you are gorgeous! Love.
I'm in your corner. Always.
I appreciated all your thoughts--hard won realizations that for all their wisdom, you'd probably rather be less wise and have the old life back.
However, I do think you are making good progress in your new life, and part of that is realizing that THIS is now your life (just like NieNie says) and to go forward in it, grieving when necessary, laughing whenever possible.
I love you,
Mom
Post a Comment