Tuesday, September 1, 2009

200th post!!!!

To celebrate my 200th post I decided to make cookies. (not really for the post :0) You know Barb is getting back to Barb when the baking starts.



Want the recipe? Go HERE

On Sunday I made Cinnamon rolls, and no, not the kind that pop out of a cardboard tube, but the real-deal! And the saddest part of it all... Keagan wanted the other ones! Sniff, sniff. I think I should make breakfast a little more often before my kids get a false sense of home-made.




Today's cookies:

6 comments:

Letterpress said...

Wow!! 200 posts. That's pretty impressive. I like seeing those numbers add up--means something's accruing in our lives, besides pounds and wrinkles!

Mama J said...

You go with that baking streak and make me some goods!!!! YAY for JOY school too! I think i might do that with Heidi next year. I think she'd LOVE it!

Alice said...

yum!

Anonymous said...

Your experience with the cinnamon rolls reminds me of when I made real macaroni and cheese for a grandchild and they didn't like it because it wasn't like the one out of the box.
Hang in there.
Love, Grandma S.

Tiffany said...

Ooooh I can't wait to make those cookies - can we have the cinnamon roll recipe too???

Sharon said...

oh man, those cinnamon rolls look yummy. I can't believe Keegan wanted the other kind. I can't wait until I can eat rolls like that again.