Friday, September 18, 2009

The scarf that started it all

I know I have introduced you to Trisha, my PPCM friend. But I don't think I told you how I met her. Here it goes: Last May the website Sew, Mama, Sew did a giveaway (Rustic Raspberry was in the giveaway) There were SO many talented people that signed up to give something away, you get the point. Anyhoo.. I found this one site that was giving away a beautiful Red scarf. The Maker (Wendy) was giving it away to raise money for her friend Trisha that had PPCM. Here is the original post.

So Wendy gave Trisha my number and game over... we have been friends ever since. I must say Trisha is a much better friend and supporter than I. For instance, on my birthday she sent me the most beautiful sunflowers from flowers.com. For her birthday I went onto the see's candy website and ordered her a small box, which I found out a few days ago NEVER was delivered (I didn't buy the "heat" packaging...whatever) Well Trisha again has made my day. I never won that scarf on Sew, Mama, Sew, so she arranged to have Wendy, her friend make me another one. Here it is, beautiful and I will wear and love it!


Trisha. Thank you. Thank you for being such a great support for me during this rough patch. I truly love you!

Barb

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Barb,
I just read your blog about he scarf...thank you so much for posting...I am tearing up as I type. I am SO very thankful for you and you are a great support to me as well.
Love you,
Trisha

Wendy said...

I'm so glad you two were able to connect! I agree Trisha is awesome. I love her, too. ;) Glad you like the scarf.