Friday, September 4, 2009

a little lost

I feel a little lost today. Maybe it's the weather, or the hour + I spent at the Dr. office or maybe... who knows. Tomorrow will be better. It's a Saturday, who doesn't love a Saturday, right?! Maybe if I set some goals, I am a goal oriented person. So here are the goals for tomorrow:

1. Bake a "new" cookie recipe
2. Clean the house (David usually helps with this, vacuuming is like running a marathon with my heart)
3. Make chore charts with Keagan, I have decided that if I have her help me with what her responsibilities should be she can't get mad when I ask her to do them (wish me luck with this one)
4. Grocery shop (my favorite thing to do!!!) No, really, it is.
5. Organize Kitchen (this may be a little ambitious)
6. Go on a date with David (we have let this slip, and it's been awhile...any volunteers for babysitters?)

I think I feel a little better even just having a "plan" set for tomorrow. Wish me luck. Here are some cute pic's of the kids this afternoon. A package of "zoo-pals plates" has entertained them for an hour now, bless their hearts. It's cardboard for Christmas kids :-)



**Changed my background, what do ya think?**

3 comments:

The O'Havers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The O'Havers said...

P.S.- I noticed the cute background and said, "Oh what a CUTE background!" and then read the "What do ya thing?" Love it!!!

Nichole Christensen said...

Love the background. And here's an idea: let the Christensen's watch your kids :) Seriously!!