Here's a look at what I have been eating every morning at Zabar's :)

Hello Croissants, how are you? Oh me, I'm fine. Glad you can hang out on my hips :) I would have missed you otherwise!

So our morning started early on the 'Top of the Rock' at Rockefeller Center. And another bonus to being their early: Seeing Mario doing a cooking segment on Good Morning America :)


Lara Flinn-Boyle looked amazing, freezing, but amazing!

Here's the 'Top of the Rock' The view was AMAZING... obviously!



Next stop on today's To-do's... CHINATOWN, where I happened to buy my weight in purses! I walked around for awhile and came to this bakery... Looked yummy, but considering they were also selling fresh fish I didn't take my chances :)


One block you are in Chinatown, and the next block you are in Little Italy, nice switch.


After taking a cat nap at the hotel (much needed) We headed out to Lincoln Center to see what we could see... first i spy... Apple Store!

Next i-spy... The Mormon Temple, this one was a little harder to point out. I actually had NO IDEA it was the Temple, it fits into the surrounds so perfectly. It was lovely, and so quiet inside. Amazing!

At the Back end of the Temple there is a Folk Quilt Museum, the church rents the space to the museum for a dollar a month.. what a deal! They had a really great folk/jazz singer performing, kinda kicking myself that I never got her name. Here is the gift shop:

The fountains at Lincoln Center... what I know about these fountains? Not much, they change size and shape and my Aunt loved these fountains when she served her mission here.

Down the road a bit from the fountains is The CNN bldg, I was hoping to get a peek at Mr. Anderson Cooper, but no luck, I did however buy a can of nutmeg from the William-Sonoma store in the basement.


Here is a picture of the Chocolate Mousse I dived into after shopping and walking!


We ended up walking the whole night instead of riding the Subway, which was a lot of fun, when we walked home we spied a Shake Shack RIGHT BY our hotel... I know where dinner is tomorrow night!
1 comment:
i just have to give you a bit of crap about day 3's post... the title of the Broadway show isnt what you typed ;) i just think its funny.. sorry ;)
Post a Comment