A lot has happened this past week, I will give you the run-down. David got a new calling, he is now 2nd counselor in the Elders quorum presidency, he had to say goodbye to his 12 year old Sunday school class and yes.. he is still sad.
I have been up to my neck in Craft day projects. What possess me, I have no idea! I am running on zero energy, but it is always fun to decorate your home, right?!
Keagan is doing AMAZING in school. I met with her teacher at parent teacher conferences and she is excelling. We love her teacher and from what I can tell, her teacher loves Keagan (who wouldn't!)
Riley has been my little side kick... never likes to leave Mom for too long, I am always amazed at how much this little man tells me he loves me. Love you too Riley! We have been talking alot about potty training, and the other day he asked me if there were really Potty Trains, and if he could have one.
Maddy got her shots last week, if you couldn't tell by her post. What a smart girl to know how to use the computer! She is getting very "grabby" you can tell by the pictures alone. Over 1/2 of them have her grabbing someone or something.
Here are the pictures from this week.
have a great week everyone... and remember to check out Barb bakes, there is a link over there ------------> on the top.



4 comments:
I love the second to last pic. All your kids have so much personality.
I'm with Amber--love that one too. Can hardly wait to see them! And remember, I'm cooking MY way on Super Saturday. (Know any good take-out?)
You are so impressive...and amazing! Guess what, I got a cricut and can't stop thinking about you. That's why I need David to go to Midwestern so you can live closeby again and teach me all the tricks! I can't wait to hear is he gets an interview. Matt is on the committee this year and sits in some of the interviews.
Barb, you are amazing!! Is there anything you can't do? I need to get together with you because I want to do a craft day with my ward, and guess what? I am NOT crafty! I need ideas sista!
Post a Comment