Like every other Mormon house in America we carved pumpkins last night for FHE. We always have a good time planning and carving the pumpkins, and I love that the kids hate the :slime: I hated it too when I was younger. The pumpkins all turned out pretty cute. David's pumpkin he called B.Charon and then he turned it around and I found out why... It has a HUGE mouth. sad but true isn't it! That's ok... I will get him back soon enough. Enjoy the pics!
Are your kids really wearing plastic bags? What a great idea to keep their clothes from getting too yucky. Despite naming a pumpkin after you, you've got a good husband ;)
1 comment:
Are your kids really wearing plastic bags? What a great idea to keep their clothes from getting too yucky. Despite naming a pumpkin after you, you've got a good husband ;)
Post a Comment