Thursday, October 29, 2009
Something is not right!
There has got to be something wrong when you see snow on your pumpkins. two words: Global Warming! Just kidding, I just think it's funny that in October we are getting an inch or so. This morning when I went to start our car the doors were frozen shut. Hello Winter, I've missed you :) Guess I will be cleaning out the garage today. yippee!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Good ole Flagstaff. It reminds me of Idaho. We went trick-or-treating in the snow almost every Halloween.
It snowed here too, but nothing stuck.
thats what you get for moving to the "high" country... have some hot chocolate and keep warm!
Stay Warm!
Holy cow! You guys got way more snow over on your end of town than we did! Or maybe we just get more traffic over here so it didn't seem like as much... Or maybe I'm lazy and didn't get outside when it was coming down the hardest. Who knows!
Post a Comment