Wednesday, October 7, 2009

hi.


Hi. I'm Maddy, I thought I would tell all of you my terrible experience that happened yesterday. My Mom said I had to go to the Dr. I go there a lot, so I didn't think much of it, so off we went. She buckled me into the stroller and Riley pushed me in (I hate it when Riley pushes me)

Anyhoo... My Mom was giving me lots of loves, so I got suspicious. The nurse called us in and my Mom started taking off my pants. I wasn't having it! I knew what was coming. They put me on this machine and she said some numbers, "my little girl is 18lbs, how could that be? Her head is 44 1/2 inches, she is in the 40th percentile" I don't know what any of it meant.

They started talking flu shots, Hib shots, and some others. Then WHAM! Out of now where this lady is shoving little sharp things in my husky thighs, who does she think she is? And my Mom just sat there? crying? Why the heck are you crying lady, I am the one getting sticked! Needless to say I was so tuckered out after that I took a two hour nap.

The End.

P.S. I paid her back by being up all night. hee hee.

6 comments:

Monica said...

So cute. I love perspectives from the little kiddos.

By the way, I want an update on Dave's DAT and application and everything:)

The Bliss Bouquet said...

Oh, Maddy. You poor, poor thing. Come live with me. I won't take you to get shots. (At least not for 3 more months.)

Letterpress said...

Funny! Here's a kiss from me and tell your mother that I cried more than Chad did when he got his first set of baby shots. Then the nurse got mad at me, so I stopped crying.

Alice said...

These shots just get worse and worse. SO SAD. Finn had his the other day also for 4 month. OH and he weighed in at 17lbs....YES MY ARMS ARE KILLING ME! It must be nice to have a light baby:) JEALOUS!

Letterpress said...

Wait a minute. Her head measures 44+ INCHES??? How do you even get her in the car seat?

Nancy said...

So that's what it takes to get you to sleep for more than 15 min.