"The statistics on sanity are that 1 out of every 4 Americans is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends, if they're okay then it's you" (Rita Mae Brown)
So my dear friends... you are ALL ok. I am pretty sure I am the mentally ill one.
Birthday Cheer
10 years ago



8 comments:
Totally knew that!! JK Your just a sleep deprived new mom of three. And sometimes that will do it to you temporarily.
You are so funny, even in despair. I'm crazy about you and hope that tomorrow's a better day. Keep the faith; I think Jill's comments are so true.
love,
Mom
LOL barb, your not the only one! hugs ;)
I thought I was the crazy one ;) Sharon
Ok my dear, I am far from "okay"! Let's just say that on Sunday I busted out of sacrament meeting so I could go out in the parking lot and hyperventilate. Nice, eh?
But I get you. It's so easy to think that everyone around you has their crap together while you (I) sit here in utter chaos.
And when I say "hyperventilate" I mean that QUITE literally.
Whew....I was a little concerned but I am feeling much more at ease now! P.S. Admitting it is the first step so you are making progress...I passed that point long ago :)
Barb!! guess what I blogged twice!
and I may just come visit you.. now that I'm concussed.. haha I don't think your the crazy one.. ;D
Post a Comment