He wanted to "Share" his heart candy. If you notice there is a little heart on her blanket... SO CUTE!!
Riley snuck up on the couch to lay by her.
Riley put all his dinosaurs around Maddy while she was being changed on her changing table
All these cute little pictures makes it so easy to love this little boy and his big heart. Just wish he was that sweet to the other sister... it's a work in progress :-)



4 comments:
That is so cute! You got a new Cricut?!? Lucky girl!!! I think we all need to hang out so I can see your new toy, and the boys can play Wii!
Those are cute! He'll be such a good big brother! Your baby is getting big too! I wish they stayed small!
It is so good to document the times when they are angels. It helps to make it through the times when they are...something else.
I miss your boy! (and your girls, too). I love that you are taking pictures of these cute moments with Riley. He's really a doll.
love,
Mom
Post a Comment