Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas

Christmas you say? Chritmas is over, right? That may be the case, but I am so back logged on blogging I am starting at the end, or the beginning, depends on how you look at it.

The kids got bikes. Santa didn't get the memo about the NON STOP snow we got that day and the three after. So we had to drive the kids to Kingman the next weekend so they could actually ride.



It's a Charon tradition to take plates of goodies around to families in our ward, and this year was no exception. We took around 20 plates, and for those of you who are thinking, I didn't get mine... well it's probably because they are still sitting in the back of our car. After 2.5 hours in the car I was ready to be done, so those that were not home, I told myself I would take them the next day, and you guessed it... it never happened. So sorry!


Little Madilyn on Christmas morning, she probably felt kinda jipped.. Santa didn't leave her anything. Next year little girl!

No comments: