Long story short for the first time in a week they were able to find the smallest vein in her arm instead of squeezing her little foot. I was praying and crying so hard that those levels would just even out, but we were blessed with better than that. Today she is back to a 16. Yippee! So that means our little girl will not have to be admitted and have an IV!

The other miracle. I still can't believe the outcome (and my emotions are still out of control) I have had a really hard time breathing these last two days, I haven't felt right and finally after consulting my Dr. he said get to the ER. So I listened, we got there and my blood pressure was 187 over 108 (SUPER high) and they took it again to make sure it wasn't a fluke and my heart rate was only 40 (Super low). So the first thing the Dr. did was order a chest X-ray and blood work. The x-ray came back ok, but the blood work didn't. He was worried I had a clot in my lungs and the blood work showed that something was there, "Extremely elevated levels" was how he described the test to hint him to the blood clot. So sure that this was the problem he talked to Maddy's pediatrician to have her be able to stay with me in the hospital amongst other arrangements. Well I did the CT scan where they inject die into your lungs to check for clots and NOTHING. Yep, NOTHING. He was blown away. I stil can see that look on his face. He could not believe the test results, but I could, I knew my prayers were answered. The last thing I wanted to be was away from my little family. They came to the conclusion it was a skelital matter and now I will be going to Physical Therapy to try to fix the damage this pregnancy has done on my body. All I can say is keep the Motrin coming!
Thank you for all the prayers that were had in my behalf. I had no idea all my family knew and was praying for me, and my sweet husband said he called in a "solid" from the Big man upstairs. I love all of you and I am SO SO SO SO grateful to have such an amazing support system. And thank you to my Mom who had the kids all day.



9 comments:
thats pretty scary, i'm glad your doing better
My heavens that's a lot to go through! I'm so glad you and Maddy are ok! Blood clots are scary things. You guys have surely been blessed.
That's interesting how they do the phototherapy there for the baby. Landon's biliruben levels were critical as well (22.something), but they made him stay in the hospital for 2 days. It was heartbreaking. Did you just have to take here in each day for treatment?
Poor Barbara. I'll keep you in my prayers. Hang in there.
Please, Please, PLEAZE let me take your kids this week!!!!!
I'm SO SORRY! UGH! Payten had Jaundice really bad too! It sucks cause all you want to do is hold your baby but you have to let them sit under the lights!
Let us know if you need ANYTHING!!!!.... SERIOUSLY!!
I love you!
I wish that I was there to help out. I am glad that everything is okay now. You are doing great so just hang in there.
I like that the little pad on her head is in the shape of a heart.. I love you I'm so glad you are doing better.. <33333333333
Hey Charons,
I am so sorry to hear about what was going on in your family our prayers are constitly with you and i wish the best for your family.I can not wait to meet the new one. if there is anything i can do for you please let us know. I miss you guys.
love the Stuckis
Post a Comment