Linsey and I were just discussing what a CRAZY lady you are....You are my hero....everything you did before having a baby and already blogging when she's barely a day old....SUPERHERO!! She's a doll..Congratulations!!
Dan just saw your baby and thinks she is gorgeous and also said..... "Ohhh WOW she's still ALIVE after Delivering in Kingman?!?!!" and " Man the scar must be PRETTY BAD!!!"
She is soooooo CUTE!!! MMMMMM... I just want to eat her!
15 comments:
Congratulations Barb & David! I'm glad she's finally here! She is such a cutie too!
YEAH PICTURES. What a cutie!!!! Hope you're feeling good.
She's precious, congratulations!
YAY! and with dark hair too..
She's beautiful
YAY she's here and beautiful! Can't wait to see her in person! Hope you are doing good!
Linsey and I were just discussing what a CRAZY lady you are....You are my hero....everything you did before having a baby and already blogging when she's barely a day old....SUPERHERO!! She's a doll..Congratulations!!
You & David do great work!
Can hardly wait to see her!!
love,
Mom
HOORAY! Good job! She's cute:)
Congrats - she is lovely!
Hope the early weeks go well...
Congratulations! She's a cutie.
Barb! She is beautiful! Can't wait to see her. Let us know if you need ANYTHING!!!
Dan just saw your baby and thinks she is gorgeous and also said..... "Ohhh WOW she's still ALIVE after Delivering in Kingman?!?!!" and " Man the scar must be PRETTY BAD!!!"
She is soooooo CUTE!!! MMMMMM... I just want to eat her!
Congratulations!! She's precious. I love her festive little beanie. You delivered in Kingman? I'm confused...
I'm so glad that both of you are doing great! Maddy is sooo cute! You have to come back and visit soon!
Congrats!! Barb and Dave she is a doll.
Post a Comment