Friday, April 8, 2011

The house of Charon

I have been a little hesitant to put pics up of the house, not because I am scared of someone seeing our place, but just because I am still changing/re-arranging things. I think right now I am at peace with the front room/play room. So here it is. Barb style.

Before:



After:


no, I did NOT paint that wall brown, YES I am going to paint over it... soon :)


This is the area to the right, just as you come in the front door. It's "supposed" to be a formal dinning room, but we made it into a play area for the kids. :P




So there is the "Front" room. It looks dark, only because it's cloudy here today. I actually am LOVING this little house...and now the kids bathroom:




I just bought that shower curtain. I think it's so cute! It's nice to FINALLY live by a Target.

Ok... so there are a couple rooms, we still have the kitchen and 4 bedrooms to go. :)

cheers. Barb

7 comments:

Jamiecrafts said...

looks great and what's the deal with brown, u dont like brown? u got sumthin against brown? huh?! ;)

The Barb Chronicles said...

Jamie. I love you! miss you too! No, brown looks great in your house, in my house it looks more like poop :)

Tiffany said...

Will you come decorate my house and give me pointers. Sheesh you rock.

Kimberly said...

Call me Crazy Barb... but I like the brown. Actually, call in espresso-sounds prettier :) Especially behind that painting!

Tera said...

How about you make a little trip to Flag and make my living room look that beatiful!

Letterpress said...

Love seeing how your little nest is being built--it looks lovely. Can hardly wait to see it.

Emily said...

You did a great job, I love it all