Walking in from the front door this is your view: (look closely you see an opening on the left and you can see the fridge.
Up close:
Once through that door you can go to the left and see our laundry room:
Or go to the right and see the kitchen. If you are thinking to yourself that our kitchen cabinets seem REALLY high, they are. I can only reach the second shelf, then I have to pull out the ladder for the other three!
Our eat in breakfast nook:
This wraps around and exits by the french doors.
ok, so this might get tricky, but here it goes. When you walk in the front door on your right is a hallway, at the end of the hallway is the office.
This is the office.
Before you go into the office if you were to look right you see this:
Maddy's room is on the right, at the end of the hallway,
and Keagan and Riley's room is to the right. Confused yet?
so if you step out of either of the kids room, you will see this:
Our room.
AS you walk into our room there is a door on the right. Our bathroom,
You see a lot of doors, There is a closet for Me, David and a water closet.
We'll that is it. Hope you liked the tour :)



4 comments:
You crack me up!
You are so cute Barb. I adore you!
How fun to "play house" with your own house! Congratulations! I am jealous. I have such an itch to move right now. Don't know why. I think it is the Doney Park wind!!!!
Congrats on the house, Thats exciting! It's really cute and you sure are good at decorating! I can't wait till we move out of our townhouse!
Post a Comment