Tuesday, May 11, 2010

We've Moved!

Many of you know that we were moving, but it's official, we. are. moved! After taking the weekend to settle in we are now getting into a routine that is working! The kids are enjoying the weather and having a backyard to run and play in, and I am enjoying catching up on some much needed sleep and just taking it easy.

David has started studying to re-take the DAT (Dental Admissions Test) and we are hopeful to have our application in on the first day possible, June 1st. Instead of Dec. 1st like last year (ya, a little late :)

I will post later about Riley's 4th birthday (May 9th) and Mother's Day and.... Maddy's broken tooth. The little girl fell and chipped her front tooth, talk about red-neck :) We are hoping to get it fixed soon.

Have a good one.

barb

4 comments:

Alice said...

What a relief to get that move over with I bet. Hope you're getting some rest. Will you rest for me too, I'm not getting any.

Vicki said...

Yay for the move being over!
Have fun in your new place. =o)

Letterpress said...

Thinking about you--always. Hang in there!

Coco said...

tomorrow's your first day back huh? good luck!!!