Monday, August 3, 2009

Opinion

My cousin (who I love) wrote a blog this morning about the outrageous size of Maddy's flowers that I put on your head. It's actually very funny, you can read it HERE. So, I want to know what you think about over sized flowers on little Maddy's head. Here are some pictures so you can see what I am talking about. (you can also look at the picture on our header)


Now go vote ---------------------------->


(I took this picture tonight just to be funny for this blog, she doesn't REALLY bathe with a larger flower garden on her head :-))










Wow... I think I put these on her every time she leaves the house.... It may be a LITTLE excessive :-)

5 comments:

Letterpress said...

This is funny!

Westbrooks said...

hahahahaha im am laughing so hard right now! I read your cousins post and some of those pics are darling! I love flowers on little girls and bows but the size has to go with the age of the little one ya know? I think maddy looks adorable! Keep it up Barb!!

Tera said...

I don't know looks like in the last picture Madyln is not to sure if her BOW matches her shoes.

Coco said...

love it! she is adorable with or without those flowers! i love love love your family pic!!

The Bliss Bouquet said...

Your cousin is cracking me up! What is with the teeny, tiny baby with the flower that is actually LARGER than her face??? I usually keep the biggest flowers for my own hair, but I guess as long as the little gal can keep her head upright, who am I to judge?