Sunday, March 1, 2009

a quick rant

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TELL ME, "well at least you have 3 kids" IT DOESN'T HELP! I know I have 3 kids, thank you very much, I had to loose a lot more than that to get them here, so don't comfort me by saying "at least you have 3" AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok thanks. I'm done.

6 comments:

Cambrea said...

Nice. How about, "Why don't you get pregnant again? Don't you realize you could have had a baby last June?" Nope, sorry, I hadn't put that one together. Thanks. We know the right answers, but sometimes we need to hear that despite the right answers, it sucks. And Barb, it sucks. It really isn't fair.

The Bliss Bouquet said...

It makes me wonder how many times I have said something like that to someone. Well, whether you have three kids or 13, you sure do make 'em cute! I love the pic of Madilyn where she is sucking on her bottom lip! What a doll.

Katie said...

People are insensitive jerks!

Mama J said...

Hey girl... Look on the bright side, at least you already have three! HA! IM KIDDING! Sorry i am a BIG JERK! No, i am just trying to make you smile with my SICK SICK HUMOR! ANyways, i am sorry that people are big big BUTTS. I will go find them and beat them up! DOnt worry girl, i got your back!

jamie said...

you have 3??? j/k cheer up :) you can take a couple of mine if you need some more at your house ha ha

The Morriss Family said...

I know how people can mean well but be totally insensitive. A childhood friend after my mission said to me, "Wow, crazy how things change. We are all grown up. I am married with 3 kids and well I guess things aren't too different for you, you're still single. Do you have any prospects because you aren't getting any younger." (Mind you, she wasn't joking or being sarcastic. I use the word "friend" very loosely.)