Sunday, March 15, 2009

Our little flower patch

My very fashion forward Aunt told me she loved the flowers, and since she always looks fabulous I decided to go for it. So here are the pictures from church.

SO Maddy doesn't look 100% happy, but I promise it's NOT the huge flower on her head.

David says Maddy can't hold her head up because the flower weighs too much! WHATEVER!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Dave is such a punk. Like he knows whats' in. Guys throw on a tshirt and cargos and they think they look cool. Maddy looks cute.

Letterpress said...

Fabulous! They both look darling, but I do have to admit that Keagan looks happier.

I miss them both!
love,
Mom

navigate said...

So, so much better than a tiny bow stuck on with honey.

Love you!

Mama J said...

Ahhh LOVE IT! I LOVE flowers especially Gerber Daisy's MY FAV! Love the outfits too! Where did you get them?!?!