So I am in love with my ipod. No joke, if it resembled my husband I would have married it, but I have always hated having to keep track of the songs I wanted to buy on a piece of paper. I would always loose the paper, then have to start my search all over blah blah blah. Today my Dad (step dad) taught me how to drag over songs (the 30 second clip)from the itunes store into a my newly created playlist called "wants." Is this making any sense? We'll lets just say you can keep the songs in that playlist until you want to buy them, it's fabulous. No more paper for me! and you can listen to those little clips without having to be online. Yipee!
2 comments:
You dont want to marry your Ipod, there's no way it could make those yummy pies that Dave can whip out after church in his sunday best!!!
VERY cool! When you're in town you better show me how to do that. Thank heavens for smart people in the world!
Post a Comment