The one and only craft project I will do this year:
I cut 2 x 4's at the same length and then painted, distressed and stained them and stacked them, then I cut a 2 x 6 a little taller, then a little smaller and those are the other two pumpkins.
Very cute. Inspired by this, I got out my fall wreath and hung it on the front door. That and fresh pumpkins are about all I want to do this year. Thanks for the inspiration!
Cute! I'm doing a Halloweenie craft too! So excited. Read Frankenstein and come to book club at my house and you'll get to see it! Or don't read Frankenstein and just come to book club anyway.
Or don't come to book club and just come hang out with me some time. :)
3 comments:
Turned out SUPER cute!
Very cute. Inspired by this, I got out my fall wreath and hung it on the front door. That and fresh pumpkins are about all I want to do this year. Thanks for the inspiration!
Cute! I'm doing a Halloweenie craft too! So excited. Read Frankenstein and come to book club at my house and you'll get to see it!
Or don't read Frankenstein and just come to book club anyway.
Or don't come to book club and just come hang out with me some time. :)
Post a Comment