Forever, For Always..and no matter what!
Awwww, that's so sweet. Thanks for sharing. Made me smile and say a prayer of gratitude for my husband.Thanks.
Awe, that is super sweet. You are a very lucky woman. =o)I like when I find notes from my husband in my lunch box. =o)
I'm going to print this out and show Dave. Or maybe I can get your Dave to give my Dave some hidden messages lessons.
SO cute...I would love my husband, too, if he did that! I'm kidding...I love my hubby! I hope things are going well!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awwww, that's so sweet. Thanks for sharing. Made me smile and say a prayer of gratitude for my husband.Thanks.
Awe, that is super sweet. You are a very lucky woman. =o)
I like when I find notes from my husband in my lunch box. =o)
I'm going to print this out and show Dave. Or maybe I can get your Dave to give my Dave some hidden messages lessons.
SO cute...I would love my husband, too, if he did that! I'm kidding...I love my hubby! I hope things are going well!
Post a Comment