For those of you who are not familiar with the area we have to pass over the Hoover Dam to get to Vegas, well, about 3 or 4 years ago they started building an overpass to take traffic off the Dam. I never thought that it would be as amazing as it was, and it was, they are not quite done with the over pass, but have the arch connected. Talk about an architectural wonder.
I wish I had some pictures from the day at the Temple, but I forgot to bring my camera in, so hopefully I can track down the pictures with us and Brian.



1 comment:
Barbalicious! I got your super sweet message today and smiled a bunch! You are the best! Yes my mom told me it was cool to see you in Vegas. She thinks you're kinda a big deal just like I do. :)
Post a Comment