Forever, For Always..and no matter what!
This sucks
I wish it snowed here? But you should see Californians when it rains, they wouldn't be able to handle it.
hey you! long time no talk! my calling? humanitarian specialist. your baby? coming so soon! me? back on the blogging train! baylee? such a big girl! 6 1/2 mos, 14 lbs 4 oz. our family? moved in to our new house, but stuff still everywhere!love you!
I'm with Tiffany! It seems like just yesterday we were complaining that we HATED the cold and here it is again!! UGH!
Awww come on snow isnt THAT bad! send it this way
So jealous!
The snow looks really pretty. It makes me homesick for Utah!!!
I love Keagan waving her flag. Can you post this picture so I can click it "bigger?"love,Mom
I don't mind the snow, its the icy slipperiness that gets me. If it HAS to get cold, at least its pretty.
I agree with Jamie! Send it our way! :) Shelley
Post a Comment
10 comments:
This sucks
I wish it snowed here? But you should see Californians when it rains, they wouldn't be able to handle it.
hey you! long time no talk! my calling? humanitarian specialist. your baby? coming so soon! me? back on the blogging train! baylee? such a big girl! 6 1/2 mos, 14 lbs 4 oz. our family? moved in to our new house, but stuff still everywhere!
love you!
I'm with Tiffany! It seems like just yesterday we were complaining that we HATED the cold and here it is again!! UGH!
Awww come on snow isnt THAT bad! send it this way
So jealous!
The snow looks really pretty. It makes me homesick for Utah!!!
I love Keagan waving her flag. Can you post this picture so I can click it "bigger?"
love,
Mom
I don't mind the snow, its the icy slipperiness that gets me. If it HAS to get cold, at least its pretty.
I agree with Jamie! Send it our way! :)
Shelley
Post a Comment