Sunday, October 5, 2008

All on a Saturday!

So I am more proud of my Hubby everyday! Today we went to an award ceremony honoring his ability to get over a 3.5 for over 30 consecutive credit hours. I don't even know how that is possible with his crazy life, his crazy kids and his pregnant and emotional wife! What a man! I can't even spell, and he is getting 100 percent on his Organic Chemistry tests, way to go Beez!.

This is David being called up on the stage to recieve his "Gift" (It was a zip drive with NAU acheivement printed on it) Our camera was having a hard time, the lighting was poor and I am sure the operator could have done better :-)


David sat with us instead of the student section (Bless his heart) he was the only student there with young kids, so he decided to help me out until he was called to the stage
After we got home we headed to the valley to celebrate my Dad's birthday. We had dinner with him, his girlfriend Rosie (who is a FABULOUS cook) my brother Matt and his family and Rosie's son Dustin. It was a VERY enjoyable evening, I was glad to spend the time with my Dad!


Grandpa attempts to open presents with all the grandkids on his lap, what you can't see is that Riley pretty much had one completely unwrapped before my Dad had a chance to get to it. Kids love paper!


My brother Matt and his Wife Kim, she is pregnant and they just found out they are having girl # 3!


Keagan and her cousin Megan

So now all there is left to do this weekend is catch the last two sessions of conference! Whew! And maybe a nap will be necessary.

3 comments:

jamie said...

WTG David! what a huge task. CONGRATS! and i bet you even got your home teaching done too ;) ;)

The Barb Chronicles said...

Hey Jamie.... he didn't so I guess he's not as great as I thought.

Jill said...

Congrats Dave, I really dont know how you do it with your wifey. She is so needy. JK.