(These are in no particular order)
My husband & Kids (obvious)
The new season of the Office
Chinese food- especially lately, I have been craving it!
The weather in Flagstaff (where we live)
Kissing my kids cheeks when they wake up
Baking (especially now that it's getting to be the holidays)
Using my Cricket (It's a scrap thing)
Talking to my Mom on the phone
The smell of Dreft baby detergent
Walks on the golf course
Feeling Maddy move (Maddy is the name of the little girl we are having in December)
Doing the dishes (this has been a recent thing, I am sure it will go away, and probably sooner than later)
Reading books to the kids, some of our favorites are "Cluck o clock" and "Hand hand fingers thumb"
Curling up in blankets on a cool night
Watching a movie with David while eating his homemade Carmel popcorn, YUMMO!
Reading the Twilight series over and over
Decorating the house for the holidays
Being crafty
Getting homemade cards in the mail
Watching old movies with my 5 year old daughter
This Picture:

I want to know all your favorites!



2 comments:
That IS a great picture. I'm sending it on to a few bloggers I know--great!
And I love talking to you too!
love,
Mom
I LOVE the Twilight series too! Have you been to the Stephenie Meyer website? There is a 200+ page rough draft of Midnight Sun (the next book in the series) that you can read as well as outtakes or portions of chapters that she had to cut out in the editing process from Twilight. They are all good reads too!
Post a Comment