We just got back from the Anselmo reunion, and what a weekend it was. This blessed event takes place every 3 years, so since the last family reunion we have added 2 more cousins and a fiance'. This year we went to Big Bear, CA. The weather was nice, food was yummy and we just had a chance to sit back and relax.
Here are some pictures from this past weekend:

Megan Anselmo (Matt's youngest daughter)

Riley (mine) holding his own in air hockey

Alex Anselmo (chad's oldest son) and Keagan (mine) playing air hockey

Matt had a great idea to shoot off bottle rockets. Very entertaining I must say and maybe the highlight of the weekend.

These are the kiddies watching uncle Matt shoot off the bottle, notice mine is the only one that looks paranoid. Emilee (Matt's oldest daughter) is the one on the left, then there is Keagan and Megan.

My little brother Peter (he is not so little by the way) and his Fiance' Megan.

My oldest brother Chad, he obviously did not want this picture taken. Ha ha.

My brother Matt and my Father Rocco.
There were a few that escaped my camera, Chad's wife Kristen and there younger son Andrew, and Matt's wife Kim, and my Father's girlfriend Rosie. Watch out! I will get you next time.
Thanks for the fun weekend everyone!
2 comments:
I posted the pics I took on our blog as well. Go check them out. I got a lot of pics of most everyone else. It was a lot of fun!
Congrats to Peter!
Post a Comment